Saturday, July 14, 2012

Starry Eyed

Stars are always giving us direction,illumination and I've forever felt a cosmic cozyness when looking at stars. The cosmos are your cousins and were all just a bunch of magic stardust. That being said, stars make flipping good fashion announcements. I probably look like I'm a America obsessed mutant from these pictures but I just really dig how out flag looks on clothes. Here is z Uhhmerica outfit from today because you can walk around like it's still 4th of July. 


Starry eyed

Wild Fox sweater and 1020 skirt, mmmm

Lowluv magnify glass ring & vintage bracelet

Vintage necklace & quartz that I found on a mountain & wrapped


N now lets take a trip to older,random past star galaxies..
.


I bought that bustier at a 5 dollar store & wow did we hit it off for awhile... then I lost it :(


4th of July this year. I nizzed red white & blue glitter over those Ozzy shoes. I've worn those leather sweet-p's  so much they are totally destoyed now.

Nizzed these last 4th for a store window I was designing. Keep all yo bottles...best crafting!!

Raving at 15 was cool.
Always been a STAR student *middle school*

Nizzed on a whole buncha stars and taped them to my wall.
Good times with the superstars
“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” 

-niz

No comments: